Digital TV News – Advertising
Digital TV News can accept banner adverts for the following size and location combinations:
- 728×90 – header on all pages, including front page (~1000 page views per day)
- 160×90 – left sidebar on all pages (~1000 page views per day)
- 468×60 – front page banner under top story teaser, and on all news item pages (at end of news item content) (~600 page views per day)
- 300×250 – front page right square and on all category and search pages (~500 page views per day)
- 320×50 – mobile site, at top of all pages (~300 page views per day)
The banner content must be appropriate to the target readership of the Digital TV News site. If there is more than one advert for a particular slot the banners will be rotated.
Price is £50 (~$80) per week for banner option 1; and £20 (~$30) per week each for options 2 to 5, with a minimum run of 4 weeks in each case. Payment via credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
Contact The Digital TV Consultancy for more information.
Advertising on the Digital TV News site can also be targeted by users of Google’s Adwords service.
Search for ‘digitaltvnews.net’ (all countries, all languages) in the Adwords placement tool.
Information on site traffic is available from Quantcast.
E-mail/RSS subscriber numbers
Digital TV News is only sent to subscribers who have opted in.