Advertising (Targeted Advertising, Programmatic Advertising, AdTech)
Sky Deutschland chooses Yospace dynamic ad insertion for Sky Go
Jul 21, 2017 – Sky Deutschland has chosen Yospace’s dynamic ad insertion platform to monetise live channels on Sky Go. The system allows addressable advertising to be served across Sky Deutschland’s suite of live sports coverage.
News categories: Yospace, Sky Deutschland, Tim Sewell, Boris Haug, Advertising, Digital TV, Germany, TV Everywhere
Cadent enhances its addressable TV solution and core system
Jul 19, 2017 – Cadent has announced that its technology arm has made extensive enhancements to its addressable TV solution and core system. Cadent’s addressable TV solution allows the pay-TV industry to go toe-to-toe with digital’s reporting and analytics.
News categories: Cadent, Stephanie Mitchko-Beale, Les Carter, Advertising, Digital TV, USA
U.S. TV's 2017-18 upfront ad sales up 5.9% Y-o-Y
Jul 18, 2017 – Media Dynamics has released estimates for US TV’s primetime upfront ad revenue for the 2017-18 season. Also included in the totals are a relatively small but growing number of 'advanced targeting' buys, mostly on cable channels.
News categories: Media Dynamics, Ed Papazian, Advertising, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Market Research, USA
Tru Optik and Lotame partner on connected TV audience targeting
Jul 18, 2017 – Tru Optik has announced a global partnership with Lotame. Through the partnership, advertisers and publishers can access Lotame’s global, first-party data and audience segments through Tru Optik’s OTT Marketing Cloud.
News categories: Lotame, Tru Optik, Ryan Reed, Andre Swanston, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, Worldwide
TVPlayer selects SpotX as video ad serving platform
Jul 17, 2017 – SpotX has been appointed as the ad serving infrastructure for TVPlayer across all their inventory, including connected TV, desktop and smartphones. Advertisers and their agencies can now target TVPlayer’s one million-strong UK audience using data-driven buying.
News categories: SpotX, TVPlayer, Leon Siotis, Rob Hodgkinson, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, OTT, UK
Kantar Media adds programmatic ad data to its media intelligence
Jul 13, 2017 – Kantar Media has announced the expansion of its cross-platform ad intelligence capabilities with the availability of programmatic advertising data. The data includes digital ads monitored on display, mobile and online video platforms.
News categories: Kantar Media, Manish Bhatia, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Market Research, Multiscreen, USA
MAZ media partners gain access to mParticle marketing tools
Jul 12, 2017 – MAZ has partnered with mParticle to simplify data and marketing tool integrations for thousands of apps powered by MAZ. MAZ media partners will have access to the tools that mParticle integrates with, enabling deployment of new marketing strategies and up-to-the-minute analytics.
News categories: MAZ, mParticle, Paul Canetti, David Spitz, Advertising, Apps, Big Data, Digital TV, USA
SpotX to monetise the STV Player
Jul 12, 2017 – SpotX has been chosen by STV to help manage programmatic video monetisation for the STV Player. Now, advertisers and their agencies can target Scotland-based viewers of programmes using programmatic techniques.
News categories: SpotX, STV, Leon Siotis, Paul Gidley, Advertising, Apps, Digital TV, Multiscreen, OTT, UK
BARC India partners with Nielsen for video measurement
Jul 4, 2017 – After announcing that its video measurement products will be made available under the EKAM brand, BARC India has appointed Nielsen India as its primary digital measurement partner. Nielsen will fuse its global experience with adaptations to meet the unique needs of the Indian market.
News categories: BARC India, Nielsen, Partho Dasgupta, Steve Hasker, Prasun Basu, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, India
- OTT devices and services market to be worth $165.13bn by 2025
- Thaicom inks transponder agreement with MVI for Lao DTH platform
- 30 pay TV providers testing 4K with SES in the US
- Sky Deutschland chooses Yospace dynamic ad insertion for Sky Go
- Sinclair and Nexstar agree transition plan from ATSC 1.0 to ATSC 3.0
- Video Services Analytics market to double over the next five years
- Reliance Industries invests in Balaji Telefilms
- Five large groups make up for two thirds of Latin American Pay-TV
- Encompass to provide CloudVOD to Scripps Networks International
- GTPL Hathway boosts channel count and OTT services with Harmonic
- Cadent enhances its addressable TV solution and core system
- Pirate pay TV in 7% of TV households in Latin America
- TELUS selects Mediamorph to streamline programmer fee calculations and processing
- U.S. TV's 2017-18 upfront ad sales up 5.9% Y-o-Y
- Tru Optik and Lotame partner on connected TV audience targeting
- VSTV improves QoE with Broadpeak CDN selector
- Sky expands its use of Cisco's video security portfolio
- TVPlayer selects SpotX as video ad serving platform
- Joyne selects Eutelsat for new Dutch DTH service
- MENA OTT revenues to quadruple