Digital TV News: NEOTION
UPC DTH offers NEOTION CI+ 1.3 conditional access module
Sep 11, 2013 – Neotion has announced that it is making available to UPC DTH customers, through local distributors in both the Czech Republic and Slovakia, the first Conditional Access Module CI+ 1.3 that includes changeable personal profiles.
News categories: Neotion, UPC DTH, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Satellite, Slovakia, Smart card / CAM
NEOTION introduces Plustelka CI Plus 1.3 CAM in Slovakia
Aug 20, 2013 – NEOTION has announced that it has launched a Cardless CAM for Pay DTT service Plustelka in Slovakia. The offer will be broadcast on four nation-wide multiplexes: MUX1, MUX2, MUX3 with 10 free-to-air channels, and MUX4 with 12 pay TV channels for 5.99 Euros a month.
News categories: NEOTION, Plustelka, Digital TV, Slovakia, Smart card / CAM, Smart TV, Terrestrial
Neotion DVB-T2 CAM for EvoTV in Croatia
Jul 22, 2013 – NEOTION has developed a cardless solution for evoTV, Croatian Post's digital terrestrial pay TV service. The CAM is to be bundled with DVB-T2 TV-sets - specially designed by Grundig for the evoTV offer.
News categories: NEOTION, evoTV, Grundig, Quentin Hamard, Croatia, Digital TV, Smart card / CAM, Smart TV, Terrestrial
NEOTION produces VOD-capable CAM for Ziggo
Jul 12, 2013 – NEOTION and Quantis Electronics have launched a CAM for Dutch cable operator Ziggo. The CI Plus 1.3 product, in combination with a suitable TV-set and adjustments in the Ziggo network, enables users to enjoy VOD without a set-top-box.
News categories: NEOTION, Ziggo, Quantis, Cable TV, Netherlands, Smart card / CAM
NEOTION and FRANSAT launch HbbTV tablet
Jun 5, 2013 – Eutelsat's subsidiary FRANSAT together with NEOTION have developed an Hbb Tablet. The tablet accesses HbbTV content as a 'companion screen' via a Bluetooth connection from NEOTION's CI PLUS BlueBridge CAM module attached to the TV.
News categories: FRANSAT, NEOTION, ANGA COM, Digital TV, France, HbbTV, Satellite, Smart card / CAM, Tablet
ORS to use Neotion CAM and Irdeto Media Protection for DVB-T2 service in Austria
Apr 12, 2013 – Austrian Broadcasting Services (ORS) has selected Neotion as technical partner for the launch of its new nationwide terrestrial TV service, called simpliTV. The simpliTV bouquet is based on DVB-T2 standard and Irdeto Media Protection.
News categories: NEOTION, Irdeto, simpliTV, Austria, Content Protection, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Smart card / CAM, Terrestrial
NEOTION launches fully CI Plus 1.3 compliant CAM range
Mar 13, 2013 – NEOTION has introduced a new generation platform for CAM's, fully compliant with the CI Plus V1.3 Standard. This offers pay-TV operators an extended set of features including Low Speed Communication and Operator Profile when combined with a CI Plus 1.3 compliant television.
News categories: NEOTION, Content Protection, Smart card / CAM, Smart TV
NEOTION providing STOFA with Advanced VOD CAM solution
Sep 7, 2012 – The advanced VOD CAMs developed by NEOTION have been specifically tailored for STOFA's range of pay TV services, and embed an interactive application providing access to the same range of services and applications as with hybrid set top boxes.
News categories: NEOTION, Stofa, Cable TV, Denmark, IBCShow, Smart card / CAM, Smart TV
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal
- LOVEFiLM launches streaming application on PlayStation 4