NEOTION renews partnership with IrdetoMonday, September 16th, 2019
NEOTION renews its partnership with Irdeto
Aubagne, France — NEOTION today announces the renewal of its cooperation with Irdeto, the world leader in digital platform security. The partnership will focus on CI+ 1.4 CAM, with NEOTION providing in-depth experience, increased performance and in-house skills combined with investment in modern machines and fully automated processes.
Alongside this partnership, NEOTION and Irdeto are demonstrating how a CAM is able to provide pay TV operators a branded and enhanced TV user experience similar to that of a set-top-box, relying on the latest HbbTV open standard, even in a non-connected environment.
“We are glad to renew our partnership with Irdeto on CAM business, as Irdeto has always been an active contributor to the success of the CAM. Its disruptive solutions have been instrumental in demonstrating that the CAM, particularly with HbbTV technology, has a long future in this changing and complex pay-tv industry,” comments Nathalie BRESSON, Head of Marketing at NEOTION.
Come & see NEOTION teams & demos, Hall 5, Stand B53
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution