Watermarking (digital copyright protection) News
Civolution Presents Next Generation Multi-Platform Media Applications at IBC 2012
Jul 31, 2012 — Civolution has announced that it will unveil a new and enhanced line-up across its digital watermarking and fingerprinting technology solutions portfolio at IBC 2012.
News categories: Civolution, Content Protection, IBC, Watermarking
SeaChange and Civolution Announce Partnership for NexGuard Video Watermarking to Enable Premium VOD for Cable Services
Jun 22, 2011 — SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) and Civolution have announced a collaboration to offer NexGuard forensic watermarking for premium VOD, critical for cable operators looking to launch Home Premiere services.
News categories: Civolution, SeaChange, Cable TV, Content Protection, The Cable Show, Watermarking
Irdeto at IBC 2010: Defining Media 3.0 Strategies
Sep 1, 2010 — At IBC 2010, highlighting its diversified security and media management technologies, Irdeto will give attendees an advance look at the company’s upcoming products and services in key emerging areas such as social TV and watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IBC, Infrastructure, Middleware, Social TV, Watermarking
The Kudelski Group acquires Medialive
Dec 16, 2009 — The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.VX) has acquired Medialive. Medialive develops and licenses innovative and patented content protection and marking technologies for distribution over broadcast, internet, and mobile distribution networks and devices.
News categories: Kudelski, Medialive, Content Protection, Digital TV, M&A, Watermarking
Verimatrix Provides Content Security for VNPT’s IPTV Rollout
Sep 7, 2009 — Verimatrix has announced that the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV is securing IPTV services from Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Corporation (VNPT), the tier one fixed line incumbent telco in Vietnam.
News categories: Verimatrix, VNPT, ZTE, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBC, IPTV, Vietnam, Watermarking
ADB integrates Civolution watermarking technology
Aug 24, 2009 — Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has integrated Civolution’s VTrack watermarking technology into its digital TV set-top boxes, thus providing operators with further means of protecting content.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Civolution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Watermarking
Verimatrix Awarded Key Patents for VideoMark Forensic Watermarking
Oct 27, 2008 — Verimatrix has announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued patent number 7,430,302 for unique features in VideoMark™, Verimatrix’s user-specific, forensic watermarking technology.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, Patent, USA, Watermarking
Thomson’s NexGuard Watermarking and Conax Chipset Pairing into Its Leading Digital Television Reference Designs to Offer Turnkey Solution in the Growing Threat of Illegal Content Theft and Redistribution
Oct 22, 2008 — Digialist has announced that it has integrated the NexGuard™ forensic watermarking technology from Thomson (Paris: 18453; NYSE: TMS), and Conax Chipset Pairing into its low-cost MPEG-2 set-top-box reference design.
News categories: Digialist, Thomson, Conax, Content Protection, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking
- End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
- nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One home entertainment system
- Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
- Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
- Isobar and SKY Brazil launch first ever record-via-twitter service
- TDS TV upgrades to Mediaroom 2.3
- Sales of set-top boxes with embedded MoCA grew 23% in 2H12
- Telekom Malaysia's HyppTV IPTV service to go nationwide
- Multiscreen video delivery via residential gateways a fast-growing trend
- ITU-IEC produces metadata standard for cross-platform IPTV
- TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
- Vodafone to use Deutsche Telekom network for IPTV in Germany
- More than 3,000 on-demand services in Europe
- Russia to add 900,000 IPTV subscribers in 2013
- Mobile TV & video viewers to exceed 2 billion by 2017
- 24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
- Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
- Eastern Europe to add 13 million digital TV homes in 2013
- Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results