Watermarking (digital copyright protection) News
Civolution Presents Next Generation Multi-Platform Media Applications at IBC 2012
Jul 31, 2012 – Civolution has announced that it will unveil a new and enhanced line-up across its digital watermarking and fingerprinting technology solutions portfolio at IBC 2012.
News categories: Civolution, Content Protection, IBCShow, Watermarking
SeaChange and Civolution Announce Partnership for NexGuard Video Watermarking to Enable Premium VOD for Cable Services
Jun 22, 2011 – SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) and Civolution have announced a collaboration to offer NexGuard forensic watermarking for premium VOD, critical for cable operators looking to launch Home Premiere services.
News categories: Civolution, SeaChange, Cable TV, Content Protection, The Cable Show, Watermarking
Irdeto at IBC 2010: Defining Media 3.0 Strategies
Sep 1, 2010 – At IBC 2010, highlighting its diversified security and media management technologies, Irdeto will give attendees an advance look at the company's upcoming products and services in key emerging areas such as social TV and watermarking.
News categories: Irdeto, Conditional Access, Content Protection, IBCShow, Infrastructure, Middleware, Social TV, Watermarking
The Kudelski Group acquires Medialive
Dec 16, 2009 – The Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD.VX) has acquired Medialive. Medialive develops and licenses innovative and patented content protection and marking technologies for distribution over broadcast, internet, and mobile distribution networks and devices.
News categories: Kudelski, Medialive, Content Protection, Digital TV, M&A, Watermarking
Verimatrix Provides Content Security for VNPT's IPTV Rollout
Sep 7, 2009 – Verimatrix has announced that the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) for IPTV is securing IPTV services from Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Corporation (VNPT), the tier one fixed line incumbent telco in Vietnam.
News categories: Verimatrix, VNPT, ZTE, Content Protection, Digital TV, IBCShow, IPTV, Vietnam, Watermarking
ADB integrates Civolution watermarking technology
Aug 24, 2009 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has integrated Civolution's VTrack watermarking technology into its digital TV set-top boxes, thus providing operators with further means of protecting content.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Civolution, Content Protection, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, Watermarking
Verimatrix Awarded Key Patents for VideoMark Forensic Watermarking
Oct 27, 2008 – Verimatrix has announced that the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has issued patent number 7,430,302 for unique features in VideoMark™, Verimatrix's user-specific, forensic watermarking technology.
News categories: Verimatrix, Content Protection, Patent, USA, Watermarking
Thomson's NexGuard Watermarking and Conax Chipset Pairing into Its Leading Digital Television Reference Designs to Offer Turnkey Solution in the Growing Threat of Illegal Content Theft and Redistribution
Oct 22, 2008 – Digialist has announced that it has integrated the NexGuard™ forensic watermarking technology from Thomson (Paris: 18453; NYSE: TMS), and Conax Chipset Pairing into its low-cost MPEG-2 set-top-box reference design.
News categories: Digialist, Thomson, Conax, Content Protection, Middleware, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Watermarking
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal
- LOVEFiLM launches streaming application on PlayStation 4
- Embratel acquires Net Serviços in Brazil
- Com Hem subscribers down 2,700 in 3Q 2013
- Dutch digital TV subscribers grow to 6.6 million in Q3