Digiturk IPO to raise up to $550mTuesday, October 23rd, 2007
Digitürk, Turkey’s largest digital television broadcaster, plans to raise as much as $550m (£268m) in an IPO of 25 per cent of its business.
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV