IPO (Initial Public Offering) News
fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
Oct 13, 2020 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced the closing of its public offering of 18,300,000 shares of its common stock at an offer price of $10.00 per share, receiving total gross proceeds of $183 million.
News categories: fuboTV, Digital TV, IPO, OTT, USA, Worldwide
fuboTV launches Public Offering on New York Stock Exchange
Oct 1, 2020 – fuboTV (OTCQB: FUBO) has announced the launch of its public offering of 15,000,000 shares of common stock. fuboTV intends to list the stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'FUBO'.
News categories: fuboTV, Digital TV, IPO, OTT, USA
CANAL+ Poland exploring IPO
Jan 31, 2020 – ITI Neovision (CANAL+ Platforma) is working with shareholders and advisors to explore IPO options. Group CANAL+ intends to retain its role as the strategic shareholder of ITI Neovision SA regardless of such a process.
News categories: ITI Neovision, Digital TV, IPO, Poland, Satellite
AT&T withdraws Latin America IPO
Apr 19, 2018 – AT&T (NYSE: T) has decided to withdraw its planned initial public offering of shares of Vrio Corp. The company made this decision based on current market conditions.
News categories: AT&T, Digital TV, IPO, Latin America, Satellite
Digiturk and Romania's RCS & RDS cancel IPOs
Nov 6, 2007 – Turkey's leading pay-TV firm Digiturk and Romania-based satellite TV and Internet company RCS & RDS on Tuesday cancelled initial public offerings planned for London, citing market conditions.
News categories: Digital TV, IPO, Romania, Satellite, Turkey
Digiturk IPO to raise up to $550m
Oct 23, 2007 – Digiturk, Turkey's largest digital television broadcaster, plans to raise as much as $550m (£268m) in an IPO of 25 per cent of its business.
News categories: Digiturk, Digital TV, IPO, Satellite, Turkey
China Digital TV Files for Initial Public Offering
Sep 21, 2007 – China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. is offering 12,000,000 American depositary shares, or ADSs, each representing one ordinary share and anticipates that the initial public offering price of the ADSs will be between $11 and $13 per ADS.
News categories: China Digital TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPO
- Google's share of global digital media revenues declined in Q2
- First Media launches Android TV STB with Widevine CAS in Indonesia
- EBOX deploys Technicolor Android TV set-tops in Québec
- Conviva releases Q3 2020 State of Streaming report
- Realtek selects Allegro DVT H.266/VVC compliance streams
- Russian SVOD consumer spend to increase 1,000% by 2024
- A1 selects XroadMedia for content discovery and recommendations
- Skyworth and 3SS create Netflix-ready Android TV platform
- CANAL+ extends satellite agreements with SES for Europe and Africa
- European Connected TV Initiative to explore advertising opportunities
- Accessible TV Guide rolls out on Freeview Play
- Spain’s AgileTV migrates to Verimatrix Secure Cloud
- Promwad offers videoconferencing and 'watch party' solution for TV
- Phoenix Model Market gets ATSC 3.0 Single Frequency Network
- Magenta Telekom deploys Whip Media Content Value Management platform
- Pay-TV revenue in Philippines to grow at 4.0% CAGR over next five years
- Israel’s RGE chooses Kaltura to power Kids Cloud TV service
- Over 40% of video consumption hours now on mobile for U.S. Gen Z
- T-Mobile USA launches TV bundles and Android TV STB
- TenTime uses NexPlayer to launch Arabic SVOD service