IPO (Initial Public Offering) News
CANAL+ Poland exploring IPO
Jan 31, 2020 – ITI Neovision (CANAL+ Platforma) is working with shareholders and advisors to explore IPO options. Group CANAL+ intends to retain its role as the strategic shareholder of ITI Neovision SA regardless of such a process.
News categories: ITI Neovision, Digital TV, IPO, Poland, Satellite
AT&T withdraws Latin America IPO
Apr 19, 2018 – AT&T (NYSE: T) has decided to withdraw its planned initial public offering of shares of Vrio Corp. The company made this decision based on current market conditions.
News categories: AT&T, Digital TV, IPO, Latin America, Satellite
Digiturk and Romania's RCS & RDS cancel IPOs
Nov 6, 2007 – Turkey's leading pay-TV firm Digiturk and Romania-based satellite TV and Internet company RCS & RDS on Tuesday cancelled initial public offerings planned for London, citing market conditions.
News categories: Digital TV, IPO, Romania, Satellite, Turkey
Digiturk IPO to raise up to $550m
Oct 23, 2007 – Digiturk, Turkey's largest digital television broadcaster, plans to raise as much as $550m (£268m) in an IPO of 25 per cent of its business.
News categories: Digiturk, Digital TV, IPO, Satellite, Turkey
China Digital TV Files for Initial Public Offering
Sep 21, 2007 – China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. is offering 12,000,000 American depositary shares, or ADSs, each representing one ordinary share and anticipates that the initial public offering price of the ADSs will be between $11 and $13 per ADS.
News categories: China Digital TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPO
- Youfone Android TV service powered by 24i and Amino
- Synamedia launches addressable advertising solution
- Liberty Global to acquire Sunrise Communications by tender offer
- FOX News launches international D2C streaming service
- Ten carriers in Germany and Austria choose Ocilion for IPTV
- BluTV DTH launches in Brazil on EUTELSAT 65 West A
- Viya TV+ launches in the US Virgin Islands with Mirada
- OTT TV and video revenues at $83 billion in 2019
- 41.4% of TVs in Latin America are Smart
- DISH Network pay TV subscribers down 51,000 in 2Q 2020
- Pirate subscription TV services now a billion-dollar U.S. industry
- PAOK FC OTT platform built with Insys Sport on AWS
- SLING TV in-app guide integrates local OTA channels on LG Smart TVs
- Conviva releases State of Streaming Q2 report
- Stay-at-home providing springboard for French SVOD
- Survata announces enhanced CTV measurement suite
- Ofcom releases Media Nations 2020 report
- RADIO.COM expands connected TV footprint with Vewd
- NAGRA multi-DRM selected for Grupo Express OTT service in Argentina
- V-Nova and NETINT collaborate on MPEG-5 LCEVC transcoding