IPO (Initial Public Offering) News
Kaltura files for Initial Public Offering
Mar 2, 2021 – Kaltura has filed Form S-1 with the SEC relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. Kaltura has applied to list on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol 'KLTR'.
News categories: Kaltura, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPO, Worldwide
VIZIO files for initial public offering
Mar 1, 2021 – VIZIO has announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of its Class A common stock.
News categories: VIZIO, Advertising, Digital TV, IPO, OTT, Smart TV, USA
fuboTV announces closing of Public Offering
Oct 13, 2020 – fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) has announced the closing of its public offering of 18,300,000 shares of its common stock at an offer price of $10.00 per share, receiving total gross proceeds of $183 million.
News categories: fuboTV, Digital TV, IPO, OTT, USA, Worldwide
fuboTV launches Public Offering on New York Stock Exchange
Oct 1, 2020 – fuboTV (OTCQB: FUBO) has announced the launch of its public offering of 15,000,000 shares of common stock. fuboTV intends to list the stock on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol 'FUBO'.
News categories: fuboTV, Digital TV, IPO, OTT, USA
CANAL+ Poland exploring IPO
Jan 31, 2020 – ITI Neovision (CANAL+ Platforma) is working with shareholders and advisors to explore IPO options. Group CANAL+ intends to retain its role as the strategic shareholder of ITI Neovision SA regardless of such a process.
News categories: ITI Neovision, Digital TV, IPO, Poland, Satellite
AT&T withdraws Latin America IPO
Apr 19, 2018 – AT&T (NYSE: T) has decided to withdraw its planned initial public offering of shares of Vrio Corp. The company made this decision based on current market conditions.
News categories: AT&T, Digital TV, IPO, Latin America, Satellite
Digiturk and Romania's RCS & RDS cancel IPOs
Nov 6, 2007 – Turkey's leading pay-TV firm Digiturk and Romania-based satellite TV and Internet company RCS & RDS on Tuesday cancelled initial public offerings planned for London, citing market conditions.
News categories: Digital TV, IPO, Romania, Satellite, Turkey
Digiturk IPO to raise up to $550m
Oct 23, 2007 – Digiturk, Turkey's largest digital television broadcaster, plans to raise as much as $550m (£268m) in an IPO of 25 per cent of its business.
News categories: Digiturk, Digital TV, IPO, Satellite, Turkey
China Digital TV Files for Initial Public Offering
Sep 21, 2007 – China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. is offering 12,000,000 American depositary shares, or ADSs, each representing one ordinary share and anticipates that the initial public offering price of the ADSs will be between $11 and $13 per ADS.
News categories: China Digital TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IPO
- Bitmovin raises $25 million of Series C funding
- SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBs
- ZEASN announces content monetization partners for WhaleLive
- Bitcentral enables Dynamic Ad Insertion for Cowles Broadcasting on NewsON
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers at 7.5 million
- SpotX expands privacy-compliant CTV audience data tools
- Stoneroos improves set-top box UI for Delta and Caiway
- Hologram dining experience opens in London and Edinburgh
- VTR selects Media Distillery recording time correction technology
- Nilesat chooses ATEME video processing for two projects
- Facebook Watch TV app available for Vewd-enabled devices
- Western Europe to have 234 million SVOD subscriptions in 2026
- Kublai GmbH to complete takeover of Tele Columbus
- SITI Networks launches apps and Android TV STB with Nagra
- FreeWheel addressable technology unifies linear TV and digital video advertising
- Plex raises $50 million from investor Intercap
- Crackle app launches on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex
- Research suggests CTV ads more effective than linear
- Mowies optimizes cloud streaming workflow with Harmonic
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming