CANAL+ Poland exploring IPOFriday, January 31st, 2020
ITI Neovision S.A. (CANAL+ Platforma) is working collaboratively with its shareholders and advisors to explore initial public offering (IPO) rights held by the minority shareholders under the shareholders agreement.
Group CANAL+ intends to retain its role as the strategic shareholder of ITI Neovision SA regardless of such a process and its actual outcome which will depend on various factors, including market conditions and obtaining the usual consents and approvals.
Discussions are ongoing and preliminary and the company declines to provide further public comments on this topic at the present stage.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store