IPTV Subscriptions Will Near 132 Million by 2015, Pyramid FindsWednesday, March 16th, 2011
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. — IPTV subscriptions will reach 131.6 million globally by year-end 2015, a CAGR of 23 percent, driven by the introduction of IPTV in emerging markets and the extension of coverage in developed markets to secondary and tertiary cities, according to a new report by Pyramid Research.
As a quarterly subscription or as a one-off resource, Research in Focus: IPTV offers analysis on global and regional subscription trends, as well as ARPS, pricing and revenue trends through 2015. This series of reports also provides five-year historical data and projections on IPTV for up to 60 markets around the world, with an excel document that contains the full data referenced in the report.
Other key findings include:
- China will overtake France to become world’s largest IPTV market in 2011
- More than half of IPTV subscriptions will be in Asia in 2015
- China Telecom overtakes Free to become largest IPTV provider in 2010
Some key elements of Research in Focus: IPTV include:
- Major highlights per quarter
- Subscription trends: Global and regional overview
- Subscription trends: Largest markets globally
- Top 15 IPTV service providers worldwide
- ARPS trends
- Revenue trends: Global and regional overview
- Five-year historical data and projections on IPTV for up to 60 markets around the world
- Excel document that contains the full data and key market indicators referenced in the report
“2010 Closes with 46.2m IPTV Subscriptions Worldwide” is part of Pyramid Research’s Research in Focus: IPTV series and is available through an annual subscription with quarterly updates for $12,495 or as a one-off resource for $4,995.