DLNA to Showcase Digital Lifestyle Scenarios at CESThursday, December 20th, 2007
The Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) will be showcasing digital networking demonstrations inside a 42′ Fleetwood Revolution LE luxury motor home in the central plaza in front of the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) during CES.
Demonstrations with products from Dell, Inc., DigiOn, HP, Nokia, Macrovision, Oregan Networks, Promise Technologies, Sony, U-Media, JVC, ZyXel Communications, Inc. will be used in the following digital living scenarios:
- Video from a digital media server that plays on a TV display using a digital media player.
- Multimedia mobile device that sends and plays audio on a digital media player.
- Digital media printer that prints photos from a multimedia mobile device.
- Multimedia mobile device that sends photos to a TV display using a digital media player.
- Digital media server that sends video to a TV display using multiple digital media players.
- Multimedia mobile device that sends and plays music on multiple digital media players.
Plan to visit the DLNA home away from home to see and experience first-hand how products in the PC, CE and mobile device markets can work together to enable a true digital living experience.
For more information on DLNA, or to speak with a DLNA spokesperson, please contact Leslie Cumming or Tracee Larson at [email protected]