Botswana communications regulator consults on DTT licensingFriday, January 9th, 2015
The Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority (BOCRA) has issued a consultation paper on its proposed licensing framework for digital terrestrial television. The licensing framework will be used to license and regulate services on digital platforms. In particular it covers digital terrestrial television broadcasting in order to meet the deadline for the digital switchover target of June 2015.
BOCRA has defined a Minimum Specification for Terrestrial Broadcast Set Top Box (Document DTT001 Rev. 1) available on the BOCRA website.
The public is invited to make comments on the proposals by January 23, 2015.
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group