Telkom Indonesia to offer 4K IPTV over fibreFriday, May 22nd, 2015
According to TeleGeography, PT Telkom Indonesia (Telkom) is planning to offer a 4KTV service to its Indihome Fiber residential customers.
The company is working with a set-top box supplier and content providers to add the offering to its existing IPTV service. A minimum bandwidth of 50Mbps is required to receive the higher resolution content.
Indihome Fiber is available in 160 cities across Indonesia.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution