Indonesia Digital TV News
Comscore adds CTV measurement for Indonesia and Malaysia
Aug 18, 2022 – Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) has announced the addition of CTV measurement to its Video Metrix Multi-Platform product, including YouTube traffic sharing measurement, for Indonesia and Malaysia.
News categories: Comscore, Google, Joris Goossens, Roopa Dhawan, Advertising, Big Data, Digital TV, Indonesia, Malaysia, Streaming
Mola TV selects Ateme 4K UHD live streaming platform
Mar 22, 2022 – Ateme has announced that it has enabled 4K UHD live streaming with Dolby Audio for Mola TV in Indonesia. Mola TV opted for Ateme's complete streaming solution including encoders, packagers and a CDN, as well as its 4K UHD video compression.
News categories: Ateme, Mola TV, Sean Tan, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
XL Axiata selects end-to-end media solution from Amdocs
Feb 1, 2022 – Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) will provide an end-to-end media solution, including integration, testing, operational support and delivery services, enabling XL Axiata to deliver content and OTT offerings to its customers.
News categories: Amdocs, XL Axiata, Anthony Goonetilleke, Yessie D Yosetya, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
coocaa introduces Coolita OS Smart TV operating system
Sep 1, 2021 – coocaa has launched Coolita OS, the brand's self-developed smart TV operating system (OS). Initially available in SE Asian markets, the OS delivers a lighter, smoother, and more convenient user experience.
News categories: coocaa, Raul Hua, Digital TV, India, Indonesia, Middleware, Smart TV, Thailand, Vietnam
MEASAT-3 unable to re-enter service
Aug 6, 2021 – MEASAT will retire its MEASAT-3 satellite after an anomaly on 21 June 2021. The incident resulted in a complete outage of service and the satellite could not re-enter service. The satellite will be de-orbited in the following weeks.
News categories: MEASAT, Content Distribution, Digital TV, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Satellite
Telkom Indonesia's Gamestream-powered GameQoo added to Sharp Android TVs
Aug 3, 2021 – Telkom Indonesia's GameQoo, which uses Gamestream’s cloud technology and games catalogue, has joined with Sharp to make its catalogue of cloud games available on all Sharp Android Smart TVs for Indonesia.
News categories: Gamestream, Telkom Indonesia, GameQoo, Ivan Lebeau, E. Kurniawan, Android TV, Apps, Digital TV, Gaming, Indonesia, Smart TV
OMG and mediasmart bring programmatic and CTV ads to Indonesia
Aug 2, 2021 – Omnicom Media Group Indonesia has announced a partnership with mediasmart to bring mediasmart's programmatic and Connected TV (CTV) advertising offering to its clients in Indonesia.
News categories: mediasmart, Omnicom Media Group, Noelia Amoedo, Rajat Basra, Advertising, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola TV streams UEFA Euro 2020 in UHD HDR with Harmonic
Jul 9, 2021 – Harmonic (NASDAQ: HLIT) has announced that Mola TV is using Harmonic's VOS 360 cloud streaming SaaS for live UHD HDR streaming of UEFA Euro 2020 football matches in Indonesia.
News categories: Harmonic, Mola TV, Tony Berthaud, CP Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
Jun 17, 2021 – Broadpeak has announced that Mola has deployed its advanced CDN, BkM100 video delivery manager, and BkS400 HTTP video cache servers to optimize the delivery of ABR live sports streaming content.
News categories: Broadpeak, Mola, Jacques Le Mancq, Ching Ping Lee, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Indonesia, Streaming
- Set-top box market contraction will stabilize post-2024
- Red Bee, Nowtilus and Equativ launch FAST channels on LG Smart TVs with High View
- Pixalate releases H1 2022 CTV ad supply chain trends report
- Amazon upgrades Fire TV Cube and Alexa Voice Remote
- Metaverse device installed base to reach 100 million in 2024
- Smart speaker shipments exceeded 33 million in 2Q 2022
- iWedia to deliver Live TV app for Google TV and Android TV devices
- 35 million US internet households interested in cloud gaming subscription
- Japan SVOD revenue to grow at 10.1% CAGR during 2022-2027
- DAZN acquires Eleven Sports and Team Whistle
- Cignal TV enhances Cignal Play app with Quickplay
- UK entertainment and media companies hold their nerve despite economic headwinds
- TV5MONDE adds TV5MONDE Pacifique HD to its bouquet on AsiaSat 5
- NEXTGEN TV begins broadcasting in Roanoke-Lynchburg
- TripleLift and Zype to bring in-show programmatic ads to CTV
- OpenAP announces interoperability with FreeWheel, Magnite and Xandr
- Sky Stream IP-only STB to launch in the UK on October 18th
- MultiChoice launches DStv Streama STB in South Africa
- Skytel expands video services in Mongolia with Mirada
- Report from the CTA explores gaming's post-pandemic popularity