VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
Sep 26, 2023 – ENENSYS has delivered its OneBeam solution to Vietnam Television (VTV) for its DVB-T2 TV network. OneBeam uses satellite DTH to provide DTT transmitter distribution via a single satellite feed.
News categories: ENENSYS, Vietnam Television, VIETCOMS, Colin Prior, Tran Quang Hung, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Satellite, Vietnam
SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
Mar 21, 2023 – SAPEC will lead the creation of the encoder that will allow the RTVE-UPM Cátedra to broadcast live 8K content over DVB-T2 in Spain - the first broadcast of its kind in the world.
News categories: SAPEC, Miguel Ángel Cristóbal, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Spain, Worldwide
Enensys and Electrolink provide transmitters to Rai Way for DVB-T2 refarming
Jan 18, 2023 – ENENSYS and ELECTROLINK have delivered to Rai Way all the DVB-T/T2 transmitter systems, operating in the regions of Abruzzo, Lazio and Liguria, related to the refarming project in Italy.
News categories: Enensys, Electrolink, Rai Way, Christophe Trolet, Danilo Capponi, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy
Ateme and ENENSYS support Rai Way's transition to DVB-T2
Jan 10, 2023 – Ateme and ENENSYS have combined their video distribution expertise to enable Rai Way, the RAI TV network operator, to start the Refarming project which will end with the transition to the DVB-T2 standard.
News categories: ENENSYS, Ateme, Rai Way, Cyprien Galesne, Carlo Romagnoli, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Italy
SAPEC powers World Cup UHD broadcasting on DTT in Spain
Dec 19, 2022 – SAPEC solutions played a fundamental role in the contribution and distribution through DTT of the Qatar 2022 World Cup in Spain via the use of its Sivac-ONE media processing platform.
News categories: SAPEC, Mediapro, UHD Spain, Miguel Ángel Cristóbal, Emili Planas, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Spain
Canal+ migrates EasyTV delivery to Ku-band with Enensys
Oct 6, 2022 – ENENSYS has announced that it has delivered an upgrade of CANAL+ International's EasyTV service in Africa, migrating the existing DVB-T2 network from DVB-T2/T2MI over C-band delivery to DVB-SIS over Ku-band.
News categories: Enensys, CANAL+ International, Aucom, Didier Farcy, Cedric Vialle, Villiers Joubert, Africa, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Satellite
waipu.tv subscribers up 32,900, freenet TV down 160,000 in 2Q 2021
Aug 11, 2021 – freenet [ISIN DE000A0Z2ZZ5] has announced results for the first half and second quarter of 2021. In Q2, its waipu.tv IPTV customer base grew by 32,900, while freenet TV subscribers fell by 160,000.
News categories: freenet, waipu.tv, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, IPTV, Results, Subscribers
CRRT selects TeamCast exciters for DVB-T2 upgrade in Uzbekistan
Jun 17, 2021 – ENENSYS has announced that CRRT, the National DTTV operator in Uzbekistan for DVB-T/T2, has selected TeamCast Twister II exciter to upgrade its analog transmitters to DVB-T2.
News categories: ENENSYS, CRRT, UNICON, Christophe Trolet, Turgunov Makhmud, Azimov Ulugbek, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Uzbekistan
DOTSCREEN retains freenet TV HbbTV portal contract
Feb 10, 2021 – Media Broadcast has renewed its contract with DOTSCREEN for the evolution, support and maintenance of the freenet TV HbbTV portal in Germany. DOTSCREEN has maintained the portal for the last four years.
News categories: DOTSCREEN, Media Broadcast, Digital TV, DVB-T2, Germany, HbbTV, UX
- AMC Networks launches ad-supported version of AMC+
- Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best Buy
- VTV selects ENENSYS for distribution to DVB-T2 transmitters over DTH
- DIAGNAL and Lounges.tv extend technology partnership
- Global FAST revenues to hit $17 billion in 2029
- Videotex India's largest licensee manufacturer of webOS Hub TVs
- Tubi beta tests ChatGPT-powered content discovery
- Amagi partners with TAG Video Systems for FAST channel monitoring
- ViewNexa survey reveals dissatisfaction among streaming subscribers
- Cignal TV taps Quickplay for Pilipinas Live global sports app
- TiVo releases Q2 2023 video trends report
- Ateme powers Viacom18's Indian Premier League UHD experience
- Streaming now most popular TV source in Canada
- Pixalate releases H1 2023 EMEA CTV ad supply chain report
- Mirada to power MNC's Vision+ streaming service in Indonesia
- Munich court rules Netflix infringing Broadcom video patent
- India Smart TV market grew 8% YoY in 1H23
- TV Monaco starts operations supported by Qvest
- Caretta Research: MVPDs must evolve into 'super aggregators'
- Barb upgrades API with BVOD, SVOD, video-sharing and non-TV device data