1.3 million subscribers for ZALA TV in BelarusTuesday, February 9th, 2016
Belarus national telecoms provider, Beltelecom, has announced that its ZALA TV service now has more than 1.3 million subscribers. This represents about 30% of households and about 40% of pay TV subscribers in the country.
The service started seven years ago as an IPTV service, with a digital terrestrial TV version being added in 2013. In December 2015, the number of pay-DTT subscribers reached 100,000.
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution
- SAPEC to develop encoder for first live 8K DTT broadcast
- Big Media launches The New Frontier channel with VlogBox
- Bedrock expands 6play max availability to more connected devices