Express Luck chooses NetRange Smart TV portalTuesday, September 5th, 2017
Express Luck Chooses NetRange As Exclusive Smart TV Portal Provider
- The new cooperation is part of the group’s long term strategy to target the European market
- NetRange, the leading global provider of Smart TV solutions, will equip the devices of Express Luck Europe Electric as exclusive provider.
In 2016, the Shenzhen-based Express Luck group has set up a factory in Hungary in order to be closer to European customers, offer its services at competitive prices and additionally grant local support. This step towards Europe forms part of Express Luck’s long term strategy to target the European market. Via the NetRange Smart TV Portal, users of Express Luck in Europe but also throughout South East Asia and Latin America can now enjoy a rich variety of content in over 60 different languages, including exclusive live channels, premium VoD and Catch Up TV, music, sport, news, games and many other services. The cooperation will cover both Android and Linux platforms. Furthermore, by implementing NetRange’s Android solution with a very small client software, NetRange helps Express Luck to save hardware storage and cost and at same time allows the end user the unlimited access to all applications without a need of a download. For Express Luck, having a partner that can deliver both Android and Linux solution to the flexible market demand makes this cooperation the natural next step of the group’s new generation of Smart TVs.
“We strongly believe in this hands-on strategy. As a German-based company, we are more than happy to offer this highly effective support to customers in the EU and many other parts of the world“, said Jan Wendt, Managing Director of NetRange. “The vision we share with Express Luck is to offer better service at lower cost.”
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics