i3 Broadband selects Minerva YourTV Now for advanced TV servicesWednesday, February 27th, 2019
i3 Broadband Taps into Minerva YourTV Now to Deliver Next Generation Video Services
- Looking to Delight Subscribers, Minimize Infrastructure Costs and Simplify Operations, i3 Broadband Will Use Minerva’s Cloud Service to Offer Advanced Television Services in All Systems
ATLANTA, Georgia — NCTC WEC — Minerva Networks, the leading provider of service management platforms for next-generation connected entertainment, announced today that the Minerva YourTV Now cloud service will power i3 Broadband’s advanced television services.
“With operations in different states, we need a centralized cloud solution that can deliver consistent, high-quality services across our properties,” said Dan Kennedy, COO of i3 Broadband. “Minerva YourTV Now provides the best overall subscriber experience powered by a very flexible platform.”
Minerva YourTV Now is a turnkey cloud service for the delivery of video entertainment including Live TV, VOD, Network DVR, Catch-up, and Restart TV to popular mobile and streaming media devices, as well as set-top boxes. The service has several unique features aimed at delivering a superior subscriber experience across any device and content source, while empowering service providers with unmatched control. Operators like i3 Broadband can manage geographically-dispersed regions and create services tailored to each area. Such regional management tools are also useful to deliver hospitality, education, and hyper-local community services.
“We are very pleased our cloud platform has been selected by i3 Broadband,” said Randy Osborne, VP of Worldwide Sales for Minerva. “We are looking forward to working closely with them to accelerate their growth and expansion into new markets.”
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution