TDS introduces live, streaming TV productWednesday, January 13th, 2021
TDS introduces live, streaming TV product in its cable communities
- TDS TV+ provides an integrated, intelligent TV experience
TDS Telecom (TDS®) has unveiled TDS TV®+, an integrated, intelligent TV service that brings live TV, On Demand, and streaming services like Netflix* together in one place.
TDS TV+ offers local and popular HD channels, regional sports, and seamless access to streaming services at home or on-the-go with an internet-connected device. It includes On Demand programming with a library of hit shows and movies, from new releases to classics.
“TDS TV+ makes navigating the different TV services much easier,” said Shane West, senior vice president of Marketing, Sales and Customer Operations for TDS. “The straightforward interface is simple to use. We’re thrilled to now offer this groundbreaking product and On Demand services.”
Intelligence comes in the form of a cloud DVR with simultaneous recording capabilities of up to 10 shows, and storage tiers up to 300 hours. Plus, compact wireless receivers, a voice remote with Google Assistant, and intuitive program recommendations based on viewing habits.
“TDS TV+ allows customers to search, schedule, record and watch their favorite programs in one place,” said West. “The service is an integrated and intelligent entertainment experience.”
*Netflix streaming subscription required.
Not available in Woodland Park, Colorado or Socorro, New Mexico
Links: TDS Telecom
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution