AdAmp launches to help small U.S. businesses use TV advertisingTuesday, February 2nd, 2021
AdAmp Launches To Help Small Businesses Get Into Television Advertising
- New platform focuses on making video buying on leading cable and streaming networks simple for SMBs and agencies
MIAMI — AdAmp, the company revolutionizing access to TV advertising for small to mid-sized businesses and agencies, has officially come online and is bringing its full suite of capabilities to a segment of the market that has traditionally been left out of the opportunity to experience the power of television advertising. AdAmp was created recognizing the challenge and the opportunity local businesses have in the upcoming recovery period.
There are nearly 30 million SMB businesses in the U.S. and most of those do not have access to, nor the ability to navigate the complex market of television and video advertising. The current amount of TV advertising inventory is not accessible to SMBs and when there is an opportunity for them to take advantage, it is fragmented, provides limited reach and comes with high friction and poor production quality. AdAmp will help these local businesses secure brand quality placements within their local markets across traditional television, digital and streaming platforms.
“All of us have witnessed the struggle local businesses experienced over the last year as a result of the pandemic and I am excited about the opportunity AdAmp has to help the local businesses accelerate recovery by leveraging the power of TV advertising. 90% of US adults watch television at least once per week. This is more than all of digital combined” said Stephen Saper, founder and CEO of AdAmp. “SMBs spend today an average of 1.5 days per week managing their marketing activities. AdAmp’s ability to consolidate and simplify TV media buying at scale for SMBs will be an important arsenal in SMBs marketing tool chest.”
AdAmp’s one-stop advertising platform was created for SMBs and agencies so they can place ads on leading U.S. television platforms. AdAmp makes it possible for these brands to have their business featured on leading streaming and cable networks for as little as $25 per day, while amplifying its reach within their community and ultimately democratizing access to TV inventory by making these resources and reach available to SMBs and smaller agencies.
Key offerings from AdAmp’s self-service platform for SMBs include:
- Audience campaign planning
- Creative services
- Portfolio of premium, brand-safe inventory from leading TV streaming, cable, and broadcast providers
- Built-in reporting with full delivery transparency, attribution and ROI
Through AdAmp, advertisers will:
- Have the ability to set flexible budgets
- Have confidence in connecting with their target audiences via local zip-code targeting
- Experience simple campaign management
- Have real-time measurement and reporting
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland