Intigral extends analytics deal with NPAW for Jawwy TVMonday, March 22nd, 2021
Intigral and NPAW team up for an upgraded OTT service in the MENA region
- NPAW advanced analytics for VoD and live streaming services paired with Intigral’s business strategy, will enable Jawwy TV to reach more audiences in the MENA region
DUBAI and BARCELONA — NPAW (Nice People At Work), the leading video intelligence company providing the most advanced solution for video analytics in the market, has renewed its partnership with Intigral, a leading media and entertainment provider in MENA, to improve user insight.
By adding NPAW’s new and enhanced “Users” product, to the existing suite of YOUBORA, Jawwy TV – Intigral’s premium media and entertainment product — will be able to better understand its subscriber’s behavior to optimize the platform. The wide set of metrics provided by “Users” enables different teams to correlate consumption patterns, from within and beyond the video player, to make informed decisions on engagement strategies, content acquisition and platform performance optimization.
As the OTT TV market continues to rapidly grow in the Middle-East, Jawwy TV’s top priority is to guarantee the best viewing experience for its subscribers, adjusting it to their preferences based on advanced analytics and churn prediction metrics. NPAW advanced analytics for VoD and Live streaming services paired with Intigral’s ambitious business strategy based on its vMVDP model, will enable Jawwy TV to reach more audiences in the MENA region.
Commenting on the partnership renewal, Intigral’s Commercial Vice President, Mr. John-Paul McKerlie said: “Intigral strives to improve customer experience through the adoption and application of market leading solutions. We are excited to continue our collaboration with NPAW as we set new standards for deriving insights that will enhance customers experience, support our ambitions to acquire and importantly engage customers as we expand across MENA”
Mehdi KADHI, Sales Director, Middle East & Africa at NPAW has stated, “MENA Region continues to be one of our key markets, and we are delighted to further strengthen our partnership with the Intigral Group.”
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics