Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMoviesMonday, July 26th, 2021
Magnite signs agreement with NetMovies for CTV
- Independent programmatic advertising platform starts managing ad placement in one of the main content distributors for Connected TV
SÃO PAULO, Brazil — Magnite, the world’s largest independent omnichannel sell-side advertising platform, has signed an agreement with NetMovies, one of the main content distributors for connected TVs (CTV) operating in Brazil. The collaboration allows Magnite to start managing the placement of advertisements displayed within the entire catalog of ad-supported independent films, series and videos offered by NetMovies.
“Modern video consumption habits have changed dramatically in recent years and NetMovies is at the forefront of streaming and AVOD video. Demand for premium CTV content is high and we’re proud that NetMovies has chosen us to help them bring their vast trove of video content to advertisers,” says Rafael Pallarés, General Director for LATAM at Magnite.
Created in 2006, NetMovies was the pioneer in offering online movie rentals in Brazil. Last year, the platform launched one of the most complete AVoD services in the country. Today the company offers a unique combination of independent production videos and content released by large studios.
“Today, our programming is available through mobile, web and CTV apps. Therefore, having an independent programmatic advertising platform the size of Magnite is indispensable at this time. Magnite has the technology and experience to help us connect with advertisers who are interested in reaching engaged audiences through high quality video content. It is not an exaggeration to say that this collaboration will help us achieve the next stage of growth that we are aiming for,” says Marcelo Spinasse Nunes, CEO of NetMovies.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution