Verizon teams up with B&O to launch soundbars with Stream TV built-inWednesday, December 1st, 2021
Verizon teams up with Bang & Olufsen to launch soundbars with built-in Stream TV
- Audio upgrade! You can now enhance your home theater experience with innovative new soundbars in time for the holiday season
BASKING RIDGE, NJ — Verizon Stream TV now sounds as good as it looks with the introduction of two premium soundbars featuring Verizon’s on-demand streaming solution built-in. Designed in collaboration with luxury audio brand Bang & Olufsen, the new soundbars give you that big movie experience in your living room with no additional speakers or receiver required.
Stream TV Soundbar ($399.99) and Stream TV Soundbar Pro ($999.99) are available exclusively at Verizon starting today. And as part of Verizon’s Buy More Save More offer, if you purchase three eligible accessories — including both new soundbars — you can save 30%. This offer increases to 40% as you buy more accessories(1).
Verizon worked with Bang & Olufsen to bring the Danish brand’s powerful sound to the Stream TV Soundbar and Soundbar Pro. With built-in 4K Ultra HD(2) streaming, the soundbars are the perfect 2-in-1 entertainment solution to bring the ultimate cinematic experience to your home. Your existing media devices, including game consoles(3) and Blu-ray players, can also be connected for a seamless experience.
Stream TV: The best in entertainment, all in one place
Stream TV is Verizon’s next-gen streaming platform that makes it simple to binge-watch your favorite movies and shows with quick access to streaming services like Disney+, Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime and so many others. Powered by Android TV, Stream TV helps you find the best on-demand entertainment and discover the most exciting shows, movies and apps in one place.
The latest hits are also available for rent or purchase on demand through the Stream TV store(4). If you would rather play than watch, hundreds of new and classic games are available through Google Play — no console needed.
Use the voice-powered remote with Google Assistant to search for content or control volume, TV power and other settings(5). The unique Find My Remote feature helps you keep track of the remote at all times. For content stored on your phone, built-in Chromecast can wirelessly stream select videos, pictures and music to your TV.
Bring the theater to your living room
The Stream TV Soundbar sports five Bang & Olufsen-tuned speakers and Dolby Atmos virtual surround sound for exceptional sound quality. With 4K Ultra High Definition video streaming, you can experience cinema-quality sound and vision in the comfort of your own home. Stream TV Soundbar Pro steps up to nine Bang & Olufsen speakers with Dolby Atmos virtual surround sound for an even grander home-theater experience, and adds a third HDMI port for added connectivity. Bang & Olufsen also designed the sleek silhouette for the Pro, giving it a modern, minimalist look that begs to be placed front and center — even when it isn’t on.
Automatic sound field selection detects what you are watching and adjusts audio settings to provide the best playback. Whether you need clear dialogue in a movie or a roaring crowd in a sporting event, Stream TV Soundbar will adjust your audio settings for optimal performance(6).
Better sound on the better network
Verizon and Bang & Olufsen officially announced their partnership to bring a curated selection of Bang & Olufsen’s products to Verizon’s customers in August 2020.
“Verizon is a leading provider of the best, most sought after communications, information and entertainment services for customers,” Chris Emmons, vice president, Devices and Accessories, Verizon, noted at the time of the announcement. “We are thrilled to be working with Bang & Olufsen, a brand known for its world-class audio and TV solutions, to provide our customers with more premium home entertainment experiences.”
“Bang & Olufsen has a long history of delivering truly immersive home entertainment experiences. The importance of these experiences has only increased in recent months, as we find ourselves spending more time at home,” Rick Costanzo, Bang & Olufsen’s vice president, Americas, said regarding the partnership. “We share Verizon’s strong focus on high-quality home experiences, and we are excited to be working with such a distinguished brand to bring our iconic audio and TV solutions to their customers in the U.S.”
Purchase your Stream TV Soundbar or Stream TV Soundbar Pro at Verizon today, or check out the original Stream TV if you want easy access to your favorite streaming services.
1. Must purchase 3 or more eligible accessories with a retail price of $19.99 or more in a single transaction. Get 30% off 3 eligible accessories, 35% off 4 eligible accessories or 40% off 5 or more eligible accessories. Max 10 items per customer per transaction. Exclusions apply. Items with a retail price ending in $.97 are not eligible. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. While supplies last. Free 2-day shipping for device and accessory order of $49+.
2. 4K compatible devices required. 4K content viewing will be impacted by additional factors like internet speed, Home Network congestion and operating system of devices used for content access.
3. Gaming systems and other AV equipment should be connected directly to the soundbar via HDMI for an optimal experience.
4. Purchase or rent available through Stream TV or Stream TV app on Android Platform. iOS is not supported. Verizon account required for Stream Tv store purchases.
5. Google service terms apply.
6. Sound field selection is automatic for Verizon Fios content only. Users must be logged into an active Verizon account to enable. Other content can be changed manually.