Kinetic offers DIRECTV STREAMWednesday, December 15th, 2021
Kinetic Is Proud to Offer DIRECTV STREAM – The Best of Live and On-Demand TV
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — As more customers Count on Kinetic for fast reliable internet and entertainment options, the company is pleased to announce it is expanding its relationship with DIRECTV to now include DIRECTV STREAM.
As a retailer of DIRECTV STREAM, Kinetic broadband customers can watch local, national and premium channels anytime, anywhere on their phone, tablet or television.
“People rarely sit at home for scheduled television programming anymore. Consumers watch what they want, when they want, wherever they happen to be,” said Mark Lederman, vice president of Kinetic product management. “We have heard the call for a convenient way to use our fast, reliable internet for subscription streaming services, local channels and thousands of on demand titles all in one place. This service also provides access to more than 7000 apps, like HBO Max, Netflix, and Prime Video on an exclusive DIRECTV STREAM device.”
DIRECTV STREAM packages start at 65+ channels for the basic package with the premium package offering more than 140+ channels. All packages come with local ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC affiliates (where available) and some packages include premium channels like HBO Max™, SHOWTIME and more. DIRECTV STREAM will be available to Kinetic residential internet subscribers.
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027