NBCUniversal launches Peacock Ad Manager with tvScientificFriday, April 29th, 2022
NBCUniversal Partners with tvScientific to Launch Peacock Ad Manager for Performance Advertisers
- Strategic partnership with tvScientific, the most sophisticated performance advertising platform built for connected TV, will expand self-service buying and attribution and make Peacock AX available to millions of marketers
- End-to-end offering brings together Peacock’s premium content with tvScientific’s automated media buying, attribution, and optimization to drive maximum outcomes for marketers of all sizes
NEW YORK, NY — NBCUniversal today announced a strategic investment and partnership with tvScientific, a leading innovator in connected TV performance advertising, to launch Peacock Ad Manager, a brand-new self-service ad buying platform with full-funnel attribution measurement. With Peacock AX, NBCUniversal’s broad reach offering that unlocks access to all of NBCUniversal’s streaming portfolio of long-form and short-form video content, the company reaches more than 180 million U.S. adults every month, and Peacock Ad Manager will give performance advertisers access to the full breadth of that reach and premium content.
An end-to-end performance marketing solution, Peacock Ad Manager will combine the scale of Peacock AX with precision audience and geo targeting and built-in performance measurement across the purchase funnel—from website visits to app downloads to purchase conversion and everything in between. tvScientific’s deep experience in creating performance advertising capabilities will accelerate NBCUniversal’s development of the self-service buying experience where marketers can enter their budget, choose their target audience and KPIs, upload their creative, and measure delivery as well as performance.
“We are excited to partner with tvScientific to make Peacock AX available to a much broader set of marketers and have them benefit from the brand and sales lift that only NBCUniversal can provide,” said Krishan Bhatia, President and Chief Business Officer, NBCUniversal. “Peacock AX has been driving business results for the largest global brands, and now with the launch of Peacock Ad Manager, millions of performance advertisers, local advertisers, and small and medium-sized companies can more easily access premium CTV to grow their businesses. This partnership will allow us to unlock advanced targeting, performance insights, and attribution for the many advertisers who don’t have existing DSP relationships.”
“As the CTV market continues to grow, we are at a unique inflection point in the industry,” said Jason Fairchild, co-founder and CEO of tvScientific. “Advertisers can now harness the awesome power of TV advertising and measure the actual ROI on their CTV advertising investment at a granular level with our self-service platform, comparable to search and social media channels. This opens up the CTV market to millions of search and social advertisers that have historically been on the TV sidelines. We are thrilled to partner with NBCUniversal and, together, drive meaningful outcomes for brands and apps of all sizes.”
When Peacock Ad Manager launches in the second half of this year, businesses of every size will be able to seamlessly activate performance campaigns across NBCUniversal’s premium streaming inventory.
Links: tvScientific; NBCUniversal
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement