VIZIO Account simplifies subscriptions for its Smart TV customersTuesday, August 9th, 2022
VIZIO Account Simplifies Subscriptions for Consumers
- VIZIO users can easily manage subscriptions and access more benefits in one place
IRVINE, Calif. — VIZIO (NYSE: VZIO) today announced its payment and subscription management solution, VIZIO Account, which provides a seamless way for millions of VIZIO Smart TV users to subscribe to their favorite streaming services and take advantage of special offers – all in one place.
Following a one-time log-in, users can easily subscribe to new services and consolidate those subscriptions – spending less time managing logins and more time enjoying endless entertainment.
VIZIO SmartCast TV owners can easily enter profile and payment information into a secure platform to create a VIZIO Account. Features include:
- A single place to subscribe, track payments, and manage streaming services integrated with VIZIO Account
- Easy account maintenance for all VIZIO TVs connected to VIZIO account
- Convenient account management through the VIZIO Mobile App
- Automatic TV registration
- Easier tech support check-in with TV registration
- Access to special sales and offers
- Email notifications for new features and products
With VIZIO Account, today users can sign up directly for streaming services including Discovery+, STARZ and many more apps coming this Fall. VIZIO Account users can also enjoy easy sign-up for streaming apps across popular genres including music, kids and family, interests, and lifestyle and more.
“The launch of VIZIO Account lays an important foundation for streamlining payment and subscriptions on our platform,” said Mike O’Donnell, Chief Revenue and Strategy Officer at VIZIO. “VIZIO Account will provide consumers with more choice and greater control over their entertainment investments while giving our partners a dynamic marketplace for delivering offers.”
VIZIO Account is available on the vast majority of VIZIO SmartCast TVs.