ZEASN debuts WhalePay payment serviceFriday, November 4th, 2022
ZEASN Debuts Global Payment Service WhalePay, Providing Safe and Efficient Overseas Payment Solutions for Smart Home Industry
BEIJING — ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and smart TV solutions, today officially released a global payment service, WhalePay. Specializing in the smart home market, the real-time payment service tackles the problem of corporate international payments, empowering more enterprises to expand overseas markets.
In the age of global interconnection, digitalization has promoted the use of non-cash payments and the development of the industry. In July 2022, data from the Research And Markets indicated that the global merchant payment market stood at US$27.80 trillion in 2021 and is estimated to reach US$41.75 trillion by 2026. With keen industry insights and rich R&D experiences, ZEASN has launched a professional payment service for corporates, especially those providing smart TVs and a range of smart home devices.
WhalePay, the global payment service of ZEASN, provides enterprises with an end-to-end payment and a payment service platform by building a new digital financial infrastructure. Covering payments and collections, local, and cross-border business, WhalePay aims to provide real-time, safe, and efficient payment solutions for Whale Eco partners. To meet the diversified operational needs of industries including games, video content, and e-commerce, web, TV SDK and API solutions are available now. Currently we have formed partnerships with leading multinational companies such as TPV to provide them with complete payment solutions.
- Quickly open a multi-currency account, supporting 11 mainstream currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, and JPY;
- Provide a variety of global payment methods, covering Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay standard cards and other bank cards, Alipay, WeChat, Dana, Kakao Pay, Ideal, and other payment tools;
- Support free access to historical transaction and billing information, conveniently export transaction data, and easily reconcile your corporate account;
- Provide fast and safe cash withdrawal services globally, enabling enterprises to manage funds efficiently.
Suriko Wei, Senior Director of the R&D Center at ZEASN said, “WhalePay global payment service is a significant step forward in the Whale Eco ecosystem. WhalePay is committed to helping enterprises to integrate global payments and collections, and simultaneously speed up the payment process in their international business. We will utilize our premium R&D resources to promote innovation, continuously optimize WhalePay solutions, and create higher value for our partners in Whale Eco. Also, We warmly welcome more business associates to promote mutual benefit and development. ”
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution