Samsung Ads certifies Clinch to run programmatic campaignsWednesday, February 22nd, 2023
Clinch Partners with Samsung Ads to Enable Advertisers to Personalize Video and Digital Ads at Scale
- Clinch’s Industry-leading Creative Ad Serving and DCO/Personalization Available to Samsung Advertising Partners
NEW YORK — Clinch, the leader in dynamic ad serving and personalization and creator of Flight Control, the Omnichannel Campaign Activation Platform, today announced a certification with Samsung Ads to deliver a new automated, data-driven personalization solution to the Samsung Ads platform.
Clinch is certified to serve, run, and optimize personalized and dynamic programmatic campaigns across Samsung North America’s Samsung TV Plus and Audience Extension inventory suite, which includes Connected TV (CTV), online video, display, and mobile, through the Samsung DSP. Clinch will be available globally to Samsung Ads clients later this year.
Through the partnership, advertisers can make creative decisions based on Samsung Ads’ automatic content recognition (ACR) technology, which is the largest in the industry and provides unrivaled insights related to audience Smart TV behavior. Advertisers leveraging Clinch’s Flight Control omnichannel activation platform can easily customize and scale campaigns with a single workflow, and access robust multi-platform campaign insights in real time.
“Samsung has established an incredible global footprint, fueled in part by their commitment to providing innovative consumer experiences,” said Oz Etzioni, CEO of Clinch. “Through this partnership we are able to bring a new level of real-time personalization to millions of Samsung connected devices with superior automation and efficiency.”
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics