DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisersMonday, March 20th, 2023
DoubleVerify Continues Connected TV Momentum as Media Quality Measurement is Now Available to Netflix Advertisers
- Brands can now benefit from DV’s industry-leading fraud and viewability measurement across Netflix’s premium video streaming inventory
NEW YORK — DoubleVerify (“DV”) (NYSE: DV), a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, today announced that DV’s measurement solutions are now available for all Netflix advertisers. With this release, Netflix advertisers can ensure that their video ads are safe from fraud and invalid traffic (“IVT”) and are fully viewable by real people.
“Netflix is one of the world’s largest streaming services and we are excited that our industry-leading solutions are now widely available for their advertisers,” said Mark Zagorski, CEO of DoubleVerify. “Our partnership ensures that campaigns on Netflix fulfill essential quality standards that drive optimal outcomes. At DoubleVerify, we are committed to delivering innovative, accredited, and independent quality measurement products that maximize advertising performance. We continue to expand our unmatched coverage across CTV platforms like Netflix, and wherever advertisers engage consumers of premium video.”
DV is one of the few measurement providers selected to extend coverage to Netflix. With DV’s quality measurement technology, advertisers benefit from:
- Fraud Protection: DV identifies and protects advertisers against fraud and IVT from hijacked devices to bot manipulation.
- Viewability Measurement: DV provides comprehensive viewability authentication, offering clarity into whether an ad has the opportunity to be seen.
DV sets itself apart in the CTV category, with cutting-edge solutions that cover all CTV inventory, from pre-bid avoidance to post-bid monitoring. DV allows advertisers to compare media quality and performance consistently, ensuring that their advertising budget is efficiently and effectively delivered across all screens and devices. This unlocks measurement parity and provides advertisers with a high level of confidence in CTV advertising.
Links: DoubleVerify; Netflix
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store