Canal+ and VTV to launch pay-TV platform in VietnamMonday, June 15th, 2009
PARIS — CANAL+ Group (Paris: VIV) and VietNam Television (VTV), the Vietnamese state broadcaster, have announced the launch of a satellite pay-TV bouquet in Vietnam.
The launch is the fruit of a partnership between the Canal+ Group and VCTV, a VTV subsidiary, for the development of pay-TV in the country.
The joint venture is divided 49% to CANAL+ and 51% to VCTV. VCTV owns the only licence for satellite TV in Vietnam. Canal+ will take care of the operational management of the new entity through its subsidiary CANAL OVERSEAS.
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics