Poland Digital TV News
INSIDE Secure and ADB partner to secure mobile apps
Sep 12, 2013 – INSIDE Secure (NYSE Euronext: INSD) has announced that it is working with Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) to create secure, premium content iOS and Android mobile apps for operators. The first deployment emanating from the partnership is for nc+ in Poland.
News categories: INSIDE Secure, Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Apps, Digital TV, DRM, Multiscreen, Poland, Smartphone, Tablet
STMicroelectronics announces set-top box IC design-in at Cyfrowy Polsat
Sep 11, 2013 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM) has announced that it is supplying its STiH237 satellite set-top box SoC to Cyfrowy Polsat, Poland's largest and Europe's fourth largest direct-to-home (DTH) provider.
News categories: STMicroelectronics, Cyfrowy Polsat, Digital TV, Poland, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
ADB launches broadcast/broadband multiscreen solution with NC+ as first customer
Sep 4, 2013 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB) has announced ADB Multi-Screen, a software suite that combines broadcast and broadband delivery with home network content redistribution for an enhanced user experience across multiple screens at home and on the move.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, nc+, Digital TV, Gateway, Home Networking, Middleware, Multiscreen, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Poland's nc+ has 2.3 million subscribers at end-June 2013
Aug 22, 2013 – TVN Group has announced financial results for the second quarter and the first half of 2013. nc+, the strategic associate of TVN, had 2.3 million post-paid subscribers at the end of June.
News categories: TVN Group, nc+, Poland, Results, Satellite, Subscribers
ADB delivers interactivity solution to Poland's Vectra
Jul 4, 2013 – Advanced Digital Broadcast (SIX: ADBN) has announced that it has delivered its advanced systems solution to Polish cable operator, Vectra. The delivered package includes: STB Remote Monitoring, Advertisement Control System and User Messaging System.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Vectra, Cable TV, Infrastructure, Middleware, Poland
Vectra launches new HD set-top box from Motorola
Jun 13, 2013 – Polish cable TV operator Vectra has announced the availability of the new HD set-top box produced by Motorola. Up until now, Vectra's HD boxes have been supplied by Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB).
News categories: Vectra, Motorola, Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Set Top Box
Cyfrowy Polsat launches PVR with built-in HDD
Jun 3, 2013 – Cyfrowy Polsat has announced the availability of its new PVR HD 7000 dual-tuner satellite receiver. The HD-capable box integrates a 320GB hard disk drive (HDD) - the first PVR from Polsat with a built-in HDD.
News categories: Cyfrowy Polsat, Personal Video Recorder, Poland, Satellite, Set Top Box
Vectra chooses ARRIS Hybrid Set-Top for digital transition in Poland
Jun 3, 2013 – ARRIS (NASDAQ: ARRS) has announced that Poland's second-largest cable service provider, Vectra, has chosen the ARRIS HMC3021 hybrid HD set-top box to accelerate its shift to IP.
News categories: ARRIS Group, Vectra, ANGA COM, Cable TV, Digital TV, Poland, Set Top Box
- South Africa's Cabinet issues statement on conditional access
- Mongolia's MNBC migrates to DVB-T2 with Thomson video headend
- Qualy TV DTH arrives in Costa Rica
- Elliptic Technologies announces hardware-enforced content protection for Microsoft® PlayReady®
- Marvell unveils SoC for Google Services for Smart TVs with Hisense
- Bosnia's m:tel to upgrade IPTV service with Motorola
- Gartner says worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 5.2 percent in 2013
- LG to incorporate Qualcomm's AllJoyn into Smart TV platform
- Semiconductor sales recover in 2013
- Ono TV Online launches in Spain
- Rostelecom IPTV subscribers reach 2 million
- Sigma Designs announces turn-key hybrid set top box with Ginga
- SMiT launches CI+ 1.3 VoD CAM into Netherlands market
- INSIDE Secure protects premium mobile entertainment for Sky Italia
- Sequans and Huawei collaborate to advance LTE broadcast technology
- SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
- ATSC establishes Candidate Standard for Interactive TV
- Portugal adds 13,000 pay TV subscribers in 3Q 2013
- Smart TV market worth $265 billion by 2016
- New Zealand switches off analogue TV signal