Digital TV News: Kudelski
SmarDTV CI Plus modules for RCS & RDS pay TV in Romania and Hungary
Dec 2, 2013 – SmarDTV (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that the Romania Cable and Satellite operator RCS & RDS has launched a CI Plus conditional access modules (CAM) for its network in Romania and Hungary.
News categories: SmarDTV, RCS & RDS, Emil Grecu, Jérôme Vial, Cable TV, Digital TV, Hungary, Romania, Satellite, Smart card / CAM, Smart TV
China’s Shandong Cable chooses NAGRA to secure large-scale cable tv deployment
Oct 22, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that its conditional access technology, NAGRA MediaAccess, has been selected by Shandong Cable, the cable television provider for the Shandong Province of China and one the world’s largest cable operators.
News categories: NAGRA, Shandong Cable, Liu Baoju, André Kudelski, Cable TV, China, Conditional Access, Digital TV
IMTV launches with Nagra CAS in Indonesia
Sep 30, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Indonesia’s newest satellite television provider, IMTV (PT Indonesia Media Televisi), a Lippo Group company, has selected NAGRA’s conditional access technology to secure the content being delivered over their network.
News categories: NAGRA, IMTV, Felix Ali Chendra, Jean-Luc Jezouin, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Indonesia, Satellite
Foxtel selects Nagra to support its subscription TV Service
Sep 26, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced that Australia's Foxtel has selected the NAGRA MediaLive Service Platform to enable services across its range of connected set-top boxes.
News categories: NAGRA, Foxtel, Michael Ivanchenko, Jean-Michel Puiatti, Apps, Australia, Digital TV, Infrastructure, Middleware, Satellite, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
ViXS to integrate latest generation of NAGRA security
Sep 25, 2013 – ViXS Systems (TSX: VXS) has announced that it is integrating NAGRA's NOCS 3 conditional access and digital rights management technology in its XCode 6400 family. NOCS 3 represents the latest embedded hardware security technology from NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S).
News categories: ViXS, NAGRA, Maurice van Riek, Sally Daub, Conditional Access, Digital TV, DRM, Semiconductor
Nagra premieres 4K user experience at IBC 2013
Sep 14, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has introduced a novel approach in content navigation and discovery designed for the Ultra HD 4K environment: 'Project Ultra,' the latest innovation from the NAGRA User Experience Studio, premiered at the 2013 IBC Show.
News categories: NAGRA, Hubert Rechsteiner, Digital TV, IBCShow, Middleware
Technicolor and NAGRA integrate Qeo communication framework with OpenTV 5
Sep 13, 2013 – Technicolor (Paris: TCH) and NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) have announced a partnership which will leverage Technicolor's Qeo communication framework to develop innovative applications for OpenTV 5 that enable interoperability with other devices.
News categories: Technicolor, NAGRA, Samir Mehta, Michel Rahier, Digital TV, Gateway, Home Networking, IBCShow, Middleware
Nagra launches turnkey Pay TV solution in Asia
Sep 9, 2013 – NAGRA (SIX:KUD.S) has announced the availability of a turnkey platform for pay-TV service providers enabling quick deployment of new services. The solution will make its debut in Asia with two service providers in Mongolia.
News categories: NAGRA, Sansar, DDishTV, Cable TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, IBCShow, Middleware, Mongolia, Satellite, Set Top Box
- Magyar Telekom Group acquires 9 smaller cable networks
- Sigma Designs reports third quarter fiscal 2014 results
- Xbox One sells more than 2 million units in the first 18 days
- Hollywood to deliver UltraViolet video with Dolby Digital Plus
- Canal+ begins advanced testing of Frog By Wyplay software
- eircom deploys SeaChange for its eVision TV service
- Bouygues Telecom deploys Broadpeak IPTV servers
- SK broadband IPTV subscribers pass the 2 million mark
- ViXS reports results for the third quarter of fiscal 2014
- Thailand's Samart uses Dolby Digital Plus in HD DVB-T2 set-top boxes
- Telekom Austria selects Harmonic for new DTH platform
- Rohde & Schwarz to equip Qatar with DVB-T2 technology
- Global mobile & tablet entertainment revenues to reach almost $75 billion by 2017
- NimbleTV cloud-based TV service launches in NYC
- UUX iTaaS platform powers Telenor MyTV multiscreen TV
- Australia switches off final analogue free-to-air TV signal
- CANAL+ launches myCANAL second screen service
- Shipments of OTT-enabled devices set to reach 1.7 billion this year
- Telefonica losing Pay TV share in key Latin American markets
- Samsung licenses Reference Design Kit (RDK)