Digital TV News: iWedia
iWedia to demonstrate software solutions for IPTV, Google TV, OTT, and SAT>IP devices at TV Connect 2013
Mar 14, 2013 — iWedia has announced that it will be showcasing a collection of software solutions for connected TV devices during TV Connect 2013. With an offering that covers IPTV, Google TV, OTT, and SAT>IP, iWedia affirms itself as the software partner of choice for connected TV devices.
News categories: iWedia, Gateway, IPTV, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, TVConnect
iWedia releases Teatro-3.0 software for Linux SAT>IP headless broadcast gateways
Jan 10, 2013 — iWedia has announced that it has released a dedicated edition of its Teatro-3.0 software solution targeted at Linux operated, SAT>IP based headless broadcast gateways.
News categories: iWedia, CES, Gateway, Home Networking, Middleware, Satellite
iWedia selected by Google as Software integrator for Google TV
Jan 9, 2013 — iWedia has announced that it has concluded an agreement with Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) to provide iWedia integration services to Google partners wishing to deploy the Google TV platform in their products.
News categories: iWedia, Google TV, Blu-ray, CES, Middleware, OTT, Set Top Box, Smart TV
iWedia to launch Teatro-4 turnkey software for Smart TVs at IFA 2012
Aug 31, 2012 — iWedia has announced the launch of its Teatro-4 line of products at IFA 2012 in Berlin. Teatro-4 is a comprehensive line of turnkey software solutions targeted at Smart TVs giving support to analogue and digital TV and managing the TV chassis.
News categories: iWedia, Digital TV, IFA, Middleware, Smart TV
iWedia set-top box solution enters mass production with General Satellite
Jul 25, 2012 — iWedia has announced that one of its set-top box (STB) solutions has been adopted by General Satellite for its GS-8305 decoder which is to be deployed on the network of Tricolor TV, the largest satellite television operator in Russia.
News categories: iWedia, General Satellite, Tricolor TV, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Middleware, Russia, Satellite, Semiconductor, Set Top Box
iWedia to launch Teatro line of turnkey software solutions for STBs and Smart TVs at ANGA Cable 2012
Jun 11, 2012 — iWedia has announced the launch of its Teatro line of products at ANGA Cable 2012 in Cologne. A comprehensive line of turnkey software solutions, Teatro is equally relevant for zappers, advanced STBs, and Smart TVs.
News categories: iWedia, ANGA COM, DLNA, HbbTV, MHEG-5, Middleware, Personal Video Recorder, Semiconductor, Set Top Box, Smart TV
iWedia at the forefront of Smart TV developments with HbbTV, DLNA, CI Plus, and Android4TV products
Sep 7, 2011 — iWedia has announced that it will be presenting its latest developments at IBC. iWedia will be showcasing its turnkey software solution for hybrid set-top boxes.
News categories: iWedia, DLNA, HbbTV, IBC, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart card / CAM, Smartphone, Tablet
SmarDTV to purchase assets from French technology company Iwedia
Dec 2, 2010 — SmarDTV (SIX: KUD.S) has announced that it has entered into an agreement to purchase certain assets from French technology company Iwedia including the transfer of all staff (approximately 20) from Iwedia to SmarDTV.
News categories: SmarDTV, Digital TV, France, M&A, Middleware, Set Top Box, Smart card / CAM, Smart TV
- End-to-End Solution for OTT and IPTV delivered by Motama
- nangu.TV launches recommendation engine
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One home entertainment system
- Canby Telcom to create video streaming service on Roku
- Pathé partners with Xstream for Widevine DRM on iOS and Android devices
- Isobar and SKY Brazil launch first ever record-via-twitter service
- TDS TV upgrades to Mediaroom 2.3
- Sales of set-top boxes with embedded MoCA grew 23% in 2H12
- Telekom Malaysia's HyppTV IPTV service to go nationwide
- Multiscreen video delivery via residential gateways a fast-growing trend
- ITU-IEC produces metadata standard for cross-platform IPTV
- TalkTalk is Britain's fastest growing new TV service
- Vodafone to use Deutsche Telekom network for IPTV in Germany
- More than 3,000 on-demand services in Europe
- Russia to add 900,000 IPTV subscribers in 2013
- Mobile TV & video viewers to exceed 2 billion by 2017
- 24% of Russian homes equipped for satellite TV reception
- Belkin launches Dyle™ Mobile TV Receiver for iPad/iPhone
- Eastern Europe to add 13 million digital TV homes in 2013
- Vivendi (Canal+, GVT) releases first quarter 2013 results