Vatican Adopts Korean Mobile TV PlatformSunday, July 22nd, 2007
The Vatican has decided to embrace a Korean mobile TV platform, dubbed terrestrial digital multimedia broadcasting (T-DMB), as its standard for cell phone-based TV services. Vatican Radio started the pilot run of T-DMB this week across the city state.
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023