ICASA issues IPTV regulation discussion documentTuesday, February 16th, 2010
The Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) has announced its intention to develop a regulatory framework for IPTV in the country. To support this activity ICASA has issued a Discussion Document On The Regulation Of Internet Protocol Television (IPTV).
The Authority invites written submissions on issues and questions raised by the discussion document, with a closing date of March 26, 2010. Public hearings will be convened on the 8th and 9th April 2010.
More: Discussion Document
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store