Arcor begins the television of the futureTuesday, October 30th, 2007
Digital TV over DSL in 51 cities and municipalities
From today, customers in 51 German towns and municipalities can order Arcor digital TV. The commercial marketing of the new product starts on the 1st December.
As part of the television over fast DSL broadband service, Arcor offers not only a wide channel choice but also an extensive on-line video library. An electronic TV guide provides for additional ease-of-use.
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland