Zoran Demonstrates New Connected, Full HD and 3D Solutions for DTVs, Set-Top Boxes, Digital Cameras and Printers at CES 2011Thursday, January 6th, 2011
LAS VEGAS, NV — Zoran Corporation (NASDAQ: ZRAN) announced it is demonstrating its newest digital entertainment and digital imaging platforms and technologies, including silicon tuner and demodulator (formerly Microtune) solutions, for consumer electronics manufacturers at CES 2011 opening today in Las Vegas.
Zoran’s new product and technology demonstrations at CES 2011, in North Hall Meeting Room N108, include the following:
- New COACH-based digital camera enhancements supporting connected, 3D and improved still and video photography, including digital video stabilization for HD 1080P video capture for major brand compact video and new hybrid digital cameras
- SupraHD® Full HDTV solutions for internet connected and 3D flat panel DTV markets in North America, Europe and Asia, with many new video enhancement features for improved internet content display
SupraFRC® object-based Frame Rate Conversion and de-judder technology for improved picture quality supporting 120Hz and 240Hz DTVs
- SupraXD® Set Top Box solutions including universal support for multiple security (uDTA) systems as well as solutions for worldwide cable and satellite set top markets
- Silicon tuner and demodulator (formerly Microtune) solutions meeting standards for the US, Europe, China and other global markets
- High Definition Multimedia Processor platforms supporting connected internet applications on portable and standalone Blu-ray Players
- New IPS and Quatro®-based platforms supporting enterprise networked printing and connected mobile printing
Meetings with Zoran are by appointment in North Hall Meeting Room N108 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.