Mozambique to begin DTT trials in 2013Thursday, May 31st, 2012
MAPUTO — At an international conference on digital radio and television organised by the Instituto Nacional das Comunicações de Moçambique (INCM), Mozambique’s Deputy Minister of Transport and Communications announced that the country will start digital broadcasting trials next year.
Mozambique adopted DVB-T2 as its broadcasting standard at the end of 2010. Switch-over is expected to be completed by 2015.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store