Mozambique adopts DVB-T2 for digital terrestrial broadcastingWednesday, January 19th, 2011
The Instituto Nacional das Comunicações de Moçambique (INCM) has announced that the country will adopt DVB-T2 for its migration to digital terrestrial television (DTT) broadcasting. Installation of infrastructure should begin this year.
In making the decision, Mozambique followed the recommendation made by the ICT ministers of the Southern African Development Community (SADC). Mozambique is a SADC member.
More: Mozambique adopts European digital DVB-T2 broadcasting model (Club of Mozambique)
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store