Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV userFriday, May 24th, 2013
Telekom Srbija recognizes its 200,000th IPTV user and 100,000th Box Package user
Mladen Milosavljević of Prokuplje and Radislav Stojanović of Belgrade are the recipients of the awards as the users of Telekom Srbija’s IPTV and BOX Package. The valuable awards, Samsung Galaxy S4 handsets, provided by Telekom Srbija, were presented to Mladen, who is the 200,000th IPTV user, and Radislav, who is the 100,000th BOX Package user, by Dejan Musli, a Partizan basketball player, and Boris Savović, a Red Star basketball player.
“By applying state-of-the-art technologies and adjusting to the needs of our customers, Telekom Srbija endeavours to ensure global connectivity and upgrade their experience. We are particularly proud of our users’ interest in Telekom Srbija’s IPTV and BOX services and of reaching the 200,000th IPTV user and 100,000th BOX Package user over a short period of time. It is my pleasure to announce that the trend of presenting awards to our customers will continue and that we are impatiently awaiting the 300,000th IPTV user and 200,000th BOX user for whom we are preparing a special surprise”, Ljubinka Zarubica, the director of the Telekom Srbija Function for Residential Customer Marketing and Development, said.
IPTV users (thousands):
2012 2011 2010 ---- ---- ---- Telekom Srbija 175 118 82 Telekom Srpske* 24 14 5 TOTAL 199 132 87
* A subsidiary, 65%-owned by the Telekom Srbija Group, trading under the m:tel brand.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution