Philippines adopts ISDB-T (again)Tuesday, November 5th, 2013
QUEZON CITY, Philippines — The Philippines’ National Telecommunications Commission has issued a memorandum circular (MC 05-11) formally adopting ISDB-T as the broadcasting standard for digital terrestrial television in the country.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution