Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in GreeceMonday, December 9th, 2013
Cyta Hellas, a subsidiary of the Cyprus Telecommunications Authority (Cyta), has announced the launch of its 3play triple play package in Greece. The package, at €19 per month consists of broadband, telephony and IPTV.
The service includes basic entertainment channels under the Cytavision brand. Additional channels and higher broadband speeds are available at additional cost.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store