E.Leclerc launches Réglo TV OTT in FranceTuesday, July 1st, 2014
French hypermarket chain, E.Leclerc, has announced the launch of its Réglo TV DTT plus OTT television offering. The service consists of up to 65 channels plus video-on-demand, and is available without contract at an entry price of €4.99 per month.
Content is delivered through the company’s Mini-Box Réglo TV set-top box. The box supports ‘Replay TV’ and can acts as a media centre for the display of videos, music and photos.
Customers can use any ISP for internet connectivity, with a minimum data rate of only 2Mbps being required.
Leclerc also offer a triple-play package in combination with their own broadband and telephony.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution