Worldwide TV revenue to reach €424.7 billion in 2018Thursday, October 16th, 2014
Can anyone compete against American on-demand vendors?
- World market for network optimisation technologies
IDATE is releasing the latest version of its “TV and video services worldwide” market report and database. It provides readers with vital data on a market in the throes of major upheavals, analysing changes in viewer habits, TV access networks (terrestrial, satellite, cable, IPTV) and revenue sources (linear TV, pay-TV, DVD, Blu-ray, VoD) in more than 40 countries.
TV revenue growth forecasts by market, 2014-2018 (billion EUR)
Source: IDATE, State of TV & Video Services worldwide, July 2014
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles