Argentine cooperatives adopt Pontis Technologies IPTV solutionSunday, March 1st, 2015
Pontis Technologies has announced that during 2014 its IPTV solution was adopted by three cooperatives in Argentina. The solution offers interactive television via a set-top box, as well as support for multiscreen services to smart TVs, PCs, tablets and smartphones.
The cooperatives were:
- Cooptel de Morteros de la Provincia de Córdoba
- Cooperativa de Colonia Caroya y Jesús María de la Provincia de Córdoba
- Cooperativa de San José de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
The three companies are members of COLSECOR (Cooperativa de Provisión y Comercialización de Servicios Comunitarios de Radiodifusión) Argentina’s cooperatives association which provides technology services and content to its members.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution