TV Everywhere / Multiscreen (Smartphone, Tablet, …) News
Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
Jun 7, 2023 – Netgem has launched a revamp of Zeop TV in La Réunion, with the latest version of its multiscreen apps introducing more content and more features in a super-aggregator model.
News categories: Netgem, ZEOP, ZTE, Mathias Hautefort, Emmanuel André, Jianbo Wang, Android TV, Digital TV, France, Mascarene Islands, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, UX
Zattoo app comes to VIDAA-based Hisense and Loewe TVs
Nov 15, 2022 – With the Zattoo app now being available on Hisense and Loewe TV devices running the VIDAA operating system, Zattoo is closing one of the last gaps in the market for access to its service in the DACH region.
News categories: Zattoo, VIDAA, Loewe, Constanze Gilles, Denis Oštir, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Germany, IPTV, Smart TV, Switzerland, TV Everywhere, TV OS
Tring selects multiscreen solution from SmartLabs
Sep 14, 2022 – Tring has chosen SmartLabs' multiscreen solution. The solution is built on SmartLabs' SmartTUBE TV service management platform, SmartMEDIA content delivery system, and SmartCARE analytics engine.
News categories: SmartLabs, Tring, Gary Hamer, Armand Selimaj, Albania, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
SeaChange to power FIFA World Cup streaming for Grupo TVCable
Sep 20, 2022 – SeaChange has expanded its services to Grupo TVCable in Ecuador to include the streaming of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. The SeaChange platform will support bringing games to viewers through Grupo TVCable's Xtrim streaming service.
News categories: SeaChange, Grupo TVCable, Chris Klimmer, Daniel Coronel, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Ecuador, TV Everywhere
Axinom expands partnership with Sky
Jul 1, 2022 – Axinom has expanded its technical partnership with Sky. The partnership includes app development as well as maintenance support for some of the largest streaming initiatives - WOW, Now, Peacock, and Sky Go.
News categories: Axinom, Sky, Magnus Leppik, Ben Lavender, Apps, Digital TV, Germany, Ireland, Streaming, TV Everywhere, UK
Orange Belgium deploys MediaKind VSPP and Encoding Live solutions
Apr 19, 2022 – MediaKind has announced that it has been selected by Orange Belgium to provide enriched consumer experiences to its subscribers across a range of devices, from mobiles, TV decoder and tablets to main television screens.
News categories: MediaKind, Orange Belgium, Damien Montessuit, Thomas Parvais, Belgium, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere
Breezeline launches cloud-based TV service
Jan 18, 2022 – Breezeline (Cogeco US) has launched Breezeline Stream TV, a cloud-based TV service that integrates live TV, DVR, on-demand and streaming apps for viewing devices inside and outside the home via a single, easy-to-use interface.
News categories: Breezeline, Heather McCallion, Digital TV, IPTV, TV Everywhere, USA
3SS delivers Smart TV apps for A1 Bulgaria
Nov 10, 2021 – 3 Screen Solutions (3SS) has delivered two new smart TV apps for A1 Bulgaria. The apps are now live and available to Xplore TV subscribers with Samsung Tizen and LG webOS connected TVs.
News categories: 3SS, A1 Bulgaria, Kai-Christian Borchers, Apps, Bulgaria, Digital TV, IBC2022, Smart TV, TV Everywhere
A1 Makedonija deploys A1 Xplore TV with Zappware
Sep 28, 2021 – A1 Makedonija has launched A1 Xplore TV in Macedonia, powered by Zappware. A1 Xplore TV constantly learns from the user's viewing habits and recommends content relevant to them.
News categories: Zappware, A1 Makedonija, Ives Decraene, Elena Panova, Digital TV, IPTV, Macedonia, TV Everywhere, UX
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group
- DingoTV streaming service adds gamification with Edge Video
- Foxxum partners with OTTera to expand app portfolio
- Taiwan Mobile selects Broadpeak for live video streaming to mobiles
- TV Globo affiliate EPTV turns to MediaKind for IP video edge upgrade
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028