TV Everywhere / Multiscreen (Smartphone, Tablet, …) News
Deutsche Telekom to offer MagentaTV on Apple TV 4K
Jul 16, 2021 – From July 20, 2021 Deutsche Telekom will be offering MagentaTV in combination with an Apple TV 4k media player. The package includes an exclusive remote control that has been optimized for MagentaTV.
News categories: Deutsche Telekom, Apple, Michael Schuld, Digital TV, Germany, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
Jun 15, 2021 – Zappware has announced that A1 Austria has now launched their Zappware-powered video service on Fire TV. A1 Xplore TV was launched on STBs, smartphones, tablets and PCs in 2020.
News categories: Zappware, A1 Austria, Patrick Vos, Johannes Natterer, Apps, Austria, Digital TV, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Kabelnoord extends service to Samsung and LG TVs with 24i
Jun 10, 2021 – 24i has announced that Kabelnoord will be extending its use of 24i's Smart Apps and Smart Video products to launch the first Kabelnoord streaming applications for Smart TVs.
News categories: 24i, Kabelnoord, Joachim Bergman, Wybren Lieuwes, Apps, Digital TV, Netherlands, Smart TV, TV Everywhere
Sky NZ selects Intertrust ExpressPlay DRM cloud service
Jun 8, 2021 – Intertrust and Sky New Zealand have announced that Sky New Zealand will use Intertrust’s ExpressPlay DRM cloud service to help protect Sky New Zealand’s Sky Go, an OTT video service.
News categories: Intertrust, Sky New Zealand, Ali Hodjat, Jonny Errington, Digital TV, DRM, New Zealand, TV Everywhere
Altibox expands Agama monitoring to second screen devices
Mar 25, 2021 – Altibox has extended its Agama monitoring to include support for OTT companion devices. Agama is now responsible for monitoring, analytics and assurance across all types of devices.
News categories: Agama, Altibox, Mikael Dahlgren, Petter Røisland, Denmark, Digital TV, IPTV, Norway, QoE, TV Everywhere
Cable Club launches Android TV offering in Peru with Viaccess-Orca
Mar 11, 2021 – Cable Club is launching an OTT offering in Peru featuring Android TV STBs, mobile apps for live video streaming, and catch-up TV content, powered by Viaccess-Orca's TVaaS cloud-based TV platform and DRM.
News categories: Viaccess-Orca, Cable Club, Philippe Leonetti, Ana Lucia Gonzales, Android TV, Cable TV, Content Distribution, Digital TV, DRM, Peru, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
Altimedia provides web-based middleware for VOO TV+
Feb 15, 2021 – Altimedia has announced that it has provided the web-based middleware platform used for VOO TV+, a personalized, multiscreen television experience launched by VOO on February 15th in Belgium.
News categories: Altimedia, VOO, Jungcheol Park, Christian Vyncke, Belgium, Cable TV, Digital TV, Middleware, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere
VOO TV+ UX upgraded with personalization from ContentWise
Feb 15, 2021 – VOO has selected ContentWise' experience UX automation and personalization software for its VOO TV+ linear pay TV and multiscreen VOD services. With VOO TV+, VOO creates a one-to-one and personalized relationship with its customers.
News categories: ContentWise, VOO, Paolo Bozzola, Christian Vyncke, Belgium, Big Data, Cable TV, Digital TV, Set Top Box, TV Everywhere, UX
StarHub TV+ service and set-top box launched
Sep 10, 2020 – StarHub has announced StarHub TV+ is an all-in-one offering giving customers streaming services, apps and TV programmes through a single platform. The service is supported by a new StarHub TV+ Box bsaed on Android TV.
News categories: StarHub, Johan Buse, Android TV, Digital TV, Fibre, Set Top Box, Singapore, TV Everywhere
- Magnite to manage ad placement for Brazil's NetMovies
- Acxiom and Totalplay to provide addressable audiences in Mexico
- Undertone launches CTV ad solution for improved consumer engagement
- More than seventy 8K TVs now certified by the 8K Association
- Ocean Blue Software acquires Advanced Media Group from EKT
- DVB approves commercial requirements for DVB-I over 5G
- V-Nova raises €33 million in series C round
- AT&T premium TV down 473k; Vrio down 239k; HBO up 3.6M video subs in 2Q 2021
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 62,000 in 2Q 2021
- Astro launches STB for TV without a satellite dish
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV solutions
- Freesat 4K STB receives EICS certification with DTG Testing
- Cox Media Group Local Solutions partners with Amazon Advertising
- Samba TV announces global TV viewership dashboard
- Sky Brasil's SKY Connect 4K Android TV DVR powered by Wyplay
- NBCUniversal adopts Ad-ID for its One Platform
- Redbox to expand free live TV content with Wurl
- ThinkAnalytics rebrands its suite as 'Think360'
- Grupo Werthein to buy AT&T's Vrio operations
- ITV and Sky upgrade their commercial partnership