ADB with 2 millionth solution for Polish nc+Tuesday, April 28th, 2015
GENEVA, Switzerland — Advanced Digital Broadcast (ADB) today announced that it has delivered its 2 millionth solution for the most technologically advanced Polish satellite operator – nc+.
nc+ – just as its predecessor ‘n’ platform – has been an ADB customer since October 2006, enjoying a trendsetting market position by using one of the world’s most advanced digital TV solutions by ADB for almost a decade, winning more than half a dozen international and Polish awards and introducing to the market new pioneering technologies.
“It is a great chance for us to work with such a demanding and successful customer as nc+. We have unparalleled time-to-market capabilities when it comes to integrating new technologies into deployable products. This is because we control the entire software stack, from the low level operating system, up to the high-end applications. Our systems and services expertise combined with our full set of software solutions provides us with powerful products. I am confident the nc+ customers will find this enhanced TV experience enjoyable”, said Peter Balchin, CEO at ADB.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store