Venezuela's CANTV launches IPTV in CaracasMonday, March 28th, 2016
Venezuela’s Compañia Anónima Nacional Teléfonos de Venezuela (CANTV) has launched its long-awaited IPTV service in Caracas. The service, called ‘Cantv Televisión IP’ offers a basic plan consisting of 59 channels (52 TV + 7 radio). Subscribers are required to have CANTV’s ABA post-paid broadband service.
The accompanying set-top box allows for pausing of live TV plus recording of programmes, and supports video-on-demand services and interactive games.
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028