Globe Telecom first with Netflix in the PhilippinesMonday, June 27th, 2016
Philippines’ number one mobile brand, Globe Telecom is proud to announce that it is the first mobile and broadband Philippine partner of the foremost video streaming service Netflix.
Netflix boasts over 81 million members in over 190 countries who are enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any internet-connected screen. Netflix will be available to Globe customers via their mobile or broadband service.
Globe continues to tie up with international entertainment companies to add to its existing content providers such as Spotify, HOOQ and NBA.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store