Simpli.fi launches addressable CTV and OTT advertising solutionTuesday, October 23rd, 2018
Simpli.fi Launches Nationwide Addressable Connected TV (CTV) and Over-the-Top (OTT) Advertising Solution
- Leader in Localized Programmatic Also Launching Intent-Based Behavioral and Granular Demographic Targeting for OTT/CTV Inventory
FORT WORTH, Texas — Simpli.fi, the programmatic advertising platform built for the scale of localization and personalization, today announced a significant expansion of its advanced TV capabilities, including nationwide addressable targeting, intent-based behavioral targeting, and granular demographic targeting for Over-the-Top (OTT) and Connected TV (CTV) inventory.
In addition to launching three unique and powerful methods of audience targeting on OTT/CTV inventory, Simpli.fi’s solution now also delivers the ability to target inventory at the screen size.
These new capabilities, coupled with Simpli.fi’s transparent reporting, provide Simpli.fi customers with a powerful and comprehensive solution to deliver advanced TV advertising to highly targeted audiences.
Built on its highly scalable platform that currently supports 100K simultaneous campaigns for 30K advertisers, Simpli.fi’s solution meets a significant market need. According to TDG Research, ad spend in OTT is projected to hit $40 billion by 2020, which is nearly half of the $85 billion in forecasted total TV ad revenue. A recent eMarketer report also found that 94 percent of advertisers expect to maintain or increase their levels of Connected TV advertising next year.
As nearly two-thirds of U.S. households have access to a connected TV device (Nielsen) and the usage of these devices in the OTT/CTV landscape continues to grow rapidly, it’s more important than ever that marketers have a scalable way to target these audiences using both traditional demographic data as well as behavioral and intent-based data commonly used in programmatic advertising.
Simpli.fi’s OTT/CTV solution now supports three unique methods for advertisers to target their key audiences:
- Addressable – The ability to target OTT and CTV devices at the household level nationwide with unmatched precision and scale. This solution can be used stand alone or as a complement to other addressable TV offerings to extend reach and frequency.
- Behavioral – Brings the precision of digital targeting to OTT/CTV with the ability to target users based on intent data such as keywords, context, and other online behaviors.
- Demographic – Enables advertisers to take advantage of numerous combinations of demographic variables to target the ideal audience.
“Giving advertisers the ability to target their OTT/CTV ads to specific households is a logical extension of our focus on localized programmatic advertising,” said Frost Prioleau, Simpli.fi CEO. “We’re excited to broaden our OTT/CTV advertising offerings with behavioral and demographic targeting as well, as we continue to innovate and push the envelope in the addressable programmatic space.”
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution