Liberty Latin America terminates discussions with MillicomTuesday, January 22nd, 2019
DENVER, Colorado — Liberty Latin America Ltd. (“Liberty Latin America” or “the Company”)(NASDAQ: LILA and LILAK, OTC Link: LILAB) announced today that it has terminated conversations with Millicom International Cellular S.A. (“Millicom”) regarding a potential transaction. The Company remains focused on its growth strategy to deliver value for shareholders and provide market leading products and services to its customers.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store